Jason McMillon wrote:

One more quick newbie question.  I have managed to use xine to play my
MythVideo files using xine -pfhq --no-splash %s.  I have spent the
last hour trying to get the dvd image file to work within MythVideo. I have created a new MythVideo File Association within the Video
settings called .iso. I am having trouble with the right command.  I
have tried:

xine -pfhq --no-splash dvd:%s
xine -pfhq --no-splash dvd:%s/
xine -pfhq --no-splash dvd:/%s
xine -pfhq --no-splash dvd:/video/ripped/%s
etc...

The iso's are stored in /video/ripped/ along with all other MythVideo files.

This works for me... :)

mysql> select * from videotypes where extension="img";