At 06:31 PM 8/27/2005, A JM wrote:
I need some help mounting this logical volume. The LVM existed prior to recent re-install of the OS, now I can't mount it? When doing the reinstall I left the LVM partition alone and am guessing that's where the problem lays. Does something need to be running in FC3 in order to recognize the the system has a LVM?

I think the problem is that you just left it alone during the reinstall. I seem to recall that I had to edit it just to the extent of making sure that the mountpoint was declared, even though I told it not to reformat the partition. If you just zipped through that part and made sure that / was declared it might be the source of your trouble.

--
Mickey Chandler
Chief Operating Whizard