On 8/29/05, Joe Garcia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>From what I am reading below it looks like your suggesting that the
it's the capture audio buffer... wouldn't this be comming from the
pvr-150?

The only soundcard that I have setup is the SB.  Do I need to setup
the pvr-150 as an alsa controled audio input and if so how do I do
that?

Well audio works just fine out of mythtv... and there isn't much audio
to configure inside of mythtv-setup.  I don't see any options in
mythfrontend to set up any audio.

What should I use as a guide to verifying my audio config?  If it

I had a similiar problem that was either caused by ivtv being incorrectly configured, or not loading properly, or something like that.  The machine seemed to be crashing on the front end, but I could still log in just fine from ssh.  dmesg had some revealing errors in (I'm going off month old memories, but I'm pretty sure that's what I did).  Can you check your dmesg right after a crash?