Chris Petersen wrote:

Dries has a rpm for FedoraCore 2. It works with FC3 and FC4 too. That's the one bundled with MythDora 1.4.1. I use this package myself:

The original poster simply has to do the following as root:

# rpm -Uvh http://ftp.belnet.be/packages/dries.ulyssis.org/fedora/fc2/i386/RPMS.dries/lve-0.040322-1.1.fc2.dries.i386.rpm

The original poster should also apt-get or yum the other dependencies required by nuvexport:
id3tag
avidemux
divx4linux
perl-Time-HiRes

The other deps were probably installed with mythtv-suite.

Claude

I've tried this, but apt still can't find lve:

There is no version of LVE for fc3 and above. Doesn't exist, won't compile (I believe it has something to do with C++ incompatibilities with the more recent gcc).

The nuvexport rpm's I provide work FINE (I use them in fc3 and fc4). You just won't get mpeg2cut functionality. use --nodeps to install and you'll be fine.

-Chris