I have been reading a lot of stuff trying to get my box up and running. It
seems that everyone except me got the PVR-250. I bought the 350 and now I am
having a hard time getting any internet howto's to jive.
Is it possible to have the system show on the TV as well as on a monitor?
I was thinking that I would plug in the monitor so that while I was setting it
up I could work on the desktop while keeping an eye on the TV.
Do I have to configure things differently if I use the S-video rather then the
3 component plugs?