I'm looking at getting the Xdriver setup to speed my 350 framebuffer with
the new ivtv code. The URL I'm using is:

http://ivtv.writeme.ch/tiki-index.php?page=XDriverHowTo

My rig is FC3, P4, PVR-350, Jarod's Guide. I've got a recent version of ivtv
itself compiled and working (albeit with tearing and artifacts).

Now I think that I'm running xorg but I don't know where to look for the
source that is mentioned in 'run xmkmf "/path/to/X/sources"'.

Can someone point me towards where I might find this stuff? I don't even
know if it is on the box yet. Do I need to pull it down with apt-get
perhaps?

Regards
Marty