On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 11:10:37 -0500, Doug Lim wrote:

> The fact that xvmc support is working properly in general is confirmed
> by the fact that both DVD and MPEG2-encoded recorded program playback through
> xine (with -vo xxmc) are putting about 5% load on the CPU.

What are you using to determine the CPU load?
I've seen various references to figures but no reference to the
program/applet which  is being used.

And googling has not produced anything which will compile and install on
my Via SP13000 with Mandriva 10.2 and KDE
Geoff

R. Geoffrey Newbury                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Barrister and Solicitor                         Telephone: 905-271-9600

Mississauga,Ontario, Canada              Facsimile:   905-271-1638