This sounds beautiful, thank you!

At 02:25 2005-09-08, you wrote:
Peter Osterberg wrote:

After a lot of fiddeling the past two weeks I finally got digital sound out to work. There is just one thing that I'm wondering now; can I change the volume of the outputted digital sound? In my current config none of the volume controls work, is it possible to get this to work? I realize that it isn't the best thing to "compress" the dynamics of the audio the way you would if you change the volume in the computer. I just wonder if it is possible to accomplish this... It feels a little awkward to have a volume controll in MythTV and not being able to use it....

If you need to use some volume control that's not available in Myth:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/132922#132922

Mike