On 9/7/05, Mike Angstadt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I believe he's saying that Hallmark is channel 61 until 5:30.  After 5:30 Bravo is on channel 61.  I had a similar situation until recently with my Comcast having Comedy Central only after 6pm (and before that it was CourtTV! gah)

So he's saying he doesn't want to waste recording time with MythTV trying to record The West Wing from Bravo when the channel is actually Hallmark.  My Comcast program guide showed the Comedy Central programs for all day, even though we only had it after 6, and I'm assuming he has a similar problem.  So Myth would think The West Wing was playing on 61, but really it would be Little House on the Praire or some other equally boring Hallmark channel show :)

That being said, I'm a lurker who hasn't yet put together my HTPC and thus don't have any experience in Myth, so I'm just clarifying (I believe) what he meant to ask.  He only wants to record from Bravo after 5:30 basically.

-Mike

Yes, this is exactly what I was attempting to say. Sorry if I was unclear.

--g