Robert Anderson wrote:
Recently a station in my area (KATU) changed from channel 3 to channel 2. MythTV still thinks KATU is on channel 3. What can I do to fix this. I thought about running mythtvsetup, but won't that wipe out my scheduled recordings, priorities, and such? Much thank in advance.

Run mythtv-setup again and answer "no" to the first two questions.
Go into the "Channel Editor". Select KATU. On the first page, change
the "Channel Number:" (this is cosmetic) and on the second page
change the "Frequency or Channel" (this is passed to the driver
for tuning).

Please ignore any suggestion to do anything more drastic.

--  bjm