On Sep 11, 2005, at 5:45 PM, Jesse Guardiani wrote:

On Sunday 11 September 2005 7:29 pm, Khanh Tran wrote:
How do I just rip an entire DVD (without transcoding) to disk
as a single file?

Most dvd ripping programs rip to an ISO image.  DVD::RIP can rip to a
VIDEO_TS folder and then you can use K3B to make an ISO. If you prefer
the Windows programs, DVD Shrink  is an old favorite along with DVDFab
Decrypter.  Both also work in Linux under Wine...

Is there a way to do this from the MythDVD ripper?

An ISO Image option was added to the MythDVD ripper back in July, so it's available in the latest SVN. I presume it'll be in the next official release.