Robert Johnston wrote:

What kind of problems? I only ask as I have an LC10....
* There's a big metal rivet at the back of the case, blocking off any
potential VGA connectors plugged into any potential AGP cards

Not on my machine there isn't. At least, it doesn't protrude enough to
cause problems

* The AGP/PCI riser module doesnb't work, and causes screen corruption
and lockups

I've been using this machine (ASRock SiS motherboard, Athlon 2400XP,
Geforce FX 5200, 2xPVR250) for a year now and have had no screen
corruption or lockups. So I'm not sure exactly what your problem
is/was, but it seems to be an isloated incident.
No big rivet probs on my LC11M but getting a VGA connector into an AGP card (or a motherboard with integrated VGA) is tight simply due to the low height of the case. The VGA cable buts up against the edge of the case bottom and it is a fiddle to get a good connection. I figure no worries since I'll be using the svideo once I get this box into production.

I'm currently using the AGP / PCI riser to run a Geforce 4 MX in an AGP slot without issues. The system has only been up for a day though so fingers crossed.

I don't have SATA drives so I can't comment on the drive cage issue. Also I did have to cut the internal frame slightly and move a fan to get my big Zalman flower heatsink in ;-)

The one major problem with mine was the VFD was dead on arrival and I ended up having to RMA it to Germany (I'm in the UK). I have to say that the Tech Support guy (Stefan) was great and I'm expecting a brand new VFD in the next couple of days. Still a bit of a bummer though since one of the big deciders for me was the inbuilt VFD / IR Reciever and I *still* haven't got to play with it :(

Cheers
Paul