I've been trying to get my server settings to work, but I think it's just my frontend settings that are messed up. Currently neither MythFrontend or mythtv-setup will start up... If I run them, they just kinda sit and sputter... From the commandline it outputs New DB connection, total: 1, and then just stops for a while and eventually says something like:

Unable to connect to database!
Driver error was [1/2003]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to connect
Database error was:
Can't connect to MySQL server on 192.168.1.100 (101)

I think it's because it's set to look for the wrong IP address for the server. Is there anyway to reset my config for this? If I start mythfrontend on another user, it works. Thanks!

KG