I'd be really interested in hearing any comparisons between OTA signal receptions of this card and the pcHDTV HD3000. I currently have the HD3000 and sometimes have trouble receiving all our local ATSC stations with my HD3000. My problem is that the local transmitters are located in 3 different directions. No matter which way I point my antenna, one or two stations' signal strengths are borderline.

BTW, I am using the least directional antenna I could find, a single bow-tie w/backplane reflector.

Jason