Ok, switching to GCC 3.3 got me past the earlier error. I'll poke at the new ones and see where they lead.

Originally when I went to Snyderpad, I got a "dynamic dns" hosting error page. Looks like they're back up now. I grabbed the client, but it refuses to run. Here's what I see in the console.log:

2005-09-20 00:11:04.349 New DB connection, total: 1
Total desktop width=1680, height=1050, numscreens=1
2005-09-20 00:11:04.380 Using screen 0, 1680x1050 at 0,0
2005-09-20 00:11:04.388 mythfrontend version: 0.18.1.20050523-1 www.mythtv.org
2005-09-20 00:11:04.388 Enabled verbose msgs : important general
SelectSetting::setValue(): invalid index 6
SelectSetting::setValue(): invalid index 6
SelectSetting::setValue(): invalid index 6
SelectSetting::setValue(): invalid index 6
Could not find theme: G.A.N.T.
Couldn't find theme G.A.N.T.

I can run one of the other pre-compiled binaries linked from the Wiki using the GANT theme and they come up fine. I looked inside the Snyderpad binary, and the GANT theme looks like it's there. I tried changing the theme entry in the database, but that didn't help.

Running from the terminal just gave the same errors, as did setting the log level to "all".

Any suggestions? Thanks!

-Pete