Hi everybody,

I've run in to a really strange scheduling problem.  Given the following
recordings:

12:00 - 12:30   channel 93      The Daily Show
12:04 - 12:35   channel 26      Inuyasha (set to start 1 minute early)
12:35 - 1:09    channel 26 Gundam Seed  (set to run 4 minutes late)

the third recording gets recorded incorrectly.

Instead of getting Gundam Seed, I get what was on channel 93 (Everybody Loves
Raymond).  Either the channel is not being changed, or the wrong tuner is
being used for the recording.

I have three PVR Freestyle (250) tuners, with tuner 1 connected to analog
cable, and tuner 2 and 3 connected to DCT2000 digital cable boxes.  The cable
boxes are controlled by separate lirc ir transmitters.

Occasionally (<< 5% of the time) a cable box will miss a signal from the
transmitters, and I'll get channel 2 or 6 instead of 26.  At first this is
what I thought had happened in this circumstance, but it has happened every
Tuesday night since the schedule changed for fall.  So there must be another
cause for my problem.

My logs show that the Daily Show and Gundam Seed are both being recorded on
cardid 3, while Inuyasha is being recorded on cardid 2.  The logs also show
the the change channel script exited without error for all 3 recordings.

By the way, tuner 1 NEVER seems to be used for recording, but it is the
default for livetv (which I never watch).

I am running Matt's Debian 18.1 packages, the last ones that worked for Debian
Sarge.

If anyone needs more info, I'll gladly provide it.

Mark