I don't know, but unionfs could be an option here...

2005/9/21, James Oltman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
 21 Sep 2005 07:47:24 -0700, Jim Reith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm not sure if this has been asked before or if its even possible,
>but is there any way to mount two HD's to a single mounting point in
>Linux?  I just added a second HD to my mythbox and was hoping there
>might be a way for /video to point to both of them.  Thanks.
>
>Azmat

Here is a question that is related I think:

I have 2 computers with a total of 3 sharepoints.  So I have 3 directories in my MYTHVIDEO directory each pointing to a sharepoint.  Inside each sharepoint are directories of different shows I have stored.  It would be nice to have one big list to scroll through of all those show directories.  Is there a way to have a directory of LINKS to the directories so that in myth it would just be one large list instead of several mounted sharepoint directories?  I hope this makes sense.   Thanks!

Jim

How can dreams come true? Is their type boolean?