Robert Johnston wrote:
On 21/09/05, Bruce Markey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Michael T. Dean wrote:

Good to know, but you're making me feel like I'm slacking on my own
Adrian Monk-ishness.  I spend way too much time cleaning my computer

There are two spaces. ^^ There should only be one.

systems, and now that you've mentioned another thing to clean, I'm sure
I'll be much better about my channel deletes.  I'll also have to check
out MythWeb's delete channel code to see how much it cleans up for
me--that might be an easier way to get it all clean.

Is your Space key sticking? You could make a script with the TRUNCATE
commands but maybe you should check your keyboard first. Have you
cleaned your keyboard with rubbing alcohol yet this week?

This is way OT, but some people do prefer to use 2 spaces after a
full-stop (Period to you Americans), rather than one. It used to be
the tradition (on Typewriters) to use two spaces after the end of a
sentence to break them up a little.

I Seeeeee! Well, maybe this is something you'd like to discuss
with Dr. Kroger =).

--  bjm