>>I've been using this script on my D10-200 box at least since
>>July.  There is an occasional snafu where the channel doesn't change
>>for some reason I haven't yet been able to track down, but I'm
>>recording Stargate SG-1, NFL Football, and the odd Buffy episode from
>>our OTA channels which DTV stuck < 100.
>
>Are you still seeing it with the Version 1.4 8/14/05?  That has a fix for
>the above problem.

I just installed the new version yesterday (I noticed it when I retrieved the URL and went to check that the page was still live), so it will be some days before I can give an answer on this one. I was noticing that it would happen on about 1 show in 150.

>Does you D10-200 box lock up occasionally and need the power plug pulled
>to get it working again?  I see it with both the box I am using with
>mythtv and boxes that are on TV's.  Front panel power button won't do
>anything when trying to turn it on.

No, I don't. My Myth box locks up more often than the D10-200 does -- which is to say rarely to never. My last Myth reboot because it locked up happened about a week ago and I go back a month and a half for the time before that. I'm pretty sure that it was at least June since I last had to restart the D10-200 due to freezing.

--
Mickey Chandler
Chief Operating Whizard