Asher Schaffer wrote:

On 9/22/05, R. G. Newbury <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I' m trying to rebuild mythtv with some more features enabled.

What features did you change?  Maybe post the output from configure?
Well since my post I've tried disabling some stuff. The error appears to be audio related so I disabled audio-arts and audio-jack...No joy.

I have not used Mozilla mail before and can't figure out how to import a file, so I have not included the configure file. But this is the command line:

./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-mmx --enable-ccache --arch=c3-2 --enable-audio-alsa --disable-audio-arts --disable-audio-jack --enable-directfb --disable-dvd --enable-lirc --enable-v4l --enable-ivtv --enable-dvb --enable-xvmc --enable-xvmc-vld --enable-xvmc-pro --enable-opengl-vsync --disable-firewire

The only internal change to configure is to force dvbpath to /usr/src/linux/include to avoid a problem between the name of the kernel source tree and the name 'uname -r' returns.

I don't remember the exact number of the build but the same thing happened with a subversion build about 3 hours ago, which is why I went back to the tarball. From that I suspect it is something at my end....I had a working copy (which wouldn't talk to the mysql server but that was another thing) and I then downloaded and compiled lirc so I needed to do a rebuild of mythtv. And since I was already having a problem with mysql, I figured that that might clean out the error...But nope!

Geoff