I believe I have everything setup right, am able to go to the Phone page and view live TV in the upper left had corner but when I select Watch TV, nothing comes up on my computer monitor (800x600).

These are my settings;

System:

·         KnoppMyth

Mythtv-setup

  • Capture card setup
    • Card Type : pcHDTV capture card (HD-2000, HD-3000)      from drop down menu
    • Video device: /dev/video32
    • Default Input : Television

  • Input Connections (Note nothing show up unless I have setup my capture card as V4L (video for linux) or DVB (digital video broadcast), I have analog cable at home), the HD3000 card does not show up as an input connection. I have a disk for drivers, since am new to linux, can someone please walk be thru installing the drivers.
    • DVB : /dev/video32
    • V4L: / dev/video0

Thanks