Just upgraded to the newest SVN, and I noticed that with the newer recordings (now with the .mpg extension), mythweb doesn't seem to correctly grab the preview thumbnail image. In the recordings store directory, I can see the thumbnail png file, and it looks normal. In the mythweb image_cache dir, the same filename is there, but the file size is zero. This only seems to be a problem with the newer .mpg extension recordings. All my old recordings with the .nuv extension have their thumbnail images show up fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Michael