I was going to pull out my 80GB drive and put in a 180 that I have it. I don't (yet) care about losing my recorded shows so I thought I'd delete the recorded shows in Myth, then swap the drives. I found that once I deleted the recorded shows in Myth, I still had about 20GB of video still in the Myth directory! They looked like shows I thought I deleted.. Sure enough, Myth said they were gone, but there they were...

Is there a known problem where Myth doesn't delete what it thinks it does? That would account for lost disk space.
  -t-