Hrmmm ... do you mean while watching a recorded program, bring up the OSD and have this information shown while you view it? I know in the list of recorded programs, it lists the date it was recorded so that might be a little redundant unless of course someone asks you while you are watching it when it was recorded .... you'd have to stop watching it and look in the list of recorded programs to see a date. The first aired I'm not sure how to do. I'll take a look and see what other data can be displayed, they're all predefined vairables from what I can tell, you just format where they are and how they display in the OSD.

I'll keep playing around with it and see what I can put in. I know I had some issues with truncating long program descriptions and start/stop times. They'd either inconveniently cut something off or wrap in an ugly manner. This doesn't meant I couldn't create another window in the screen somewhere that could display other info though (I don't think). I'm still pretty new to working with the OSD stuff but I'm willing to try anything :-)  I'll play around and see what I can come up with or what other data I can display without making the screen too crowded.

--
Lonny