Chris Pinkham wrote:

So I've been wondering for a long time how you actually 'play' a playlist... I can add recordings to the playlist and they turn yellow, but I am lost to how to actually 'play' the list. Any ideas?

Use the MENU key and there will be a "Playlist Options" menu entry
which you can select to get access to a bunch of different operations.
You can play, delete, change recording group, and even schedule jobs
(mythcommflag, mythtranscode, and user jobs) for the playlist.

I knew it had to be something easy.... Thanks Chris.

-Mike