Robin Gilks wrote:

OK - tried the perl script with the --try_default switch and it reports
that its found all the programs & the files that go with them eg.

Found a match between file and database
   File: '/mnt/store/1000_20050718204200_20050718213500.nuv'
   Title: 'Jamie's School Dinners'

If I use --show_existing I get stuff listed eg.

Channel:    1000
Start time: 07/18/2005 - 20:42:00
End time:   07/18/2005 - 21:35:00
Title:      Jamie's School Dinners
Subtitle:

but when I go to "Watch Recording" I get nothing listed other than "Sorry,
no recordings available". Is there another switch to make the stuff found
actually stick?

Is it because the channels have been changed?

No. When DISH does a free-<some-premium-channel>-weekend, I add in the free channels and delete them as soon as the weekend ends and the recordings work without problems.

If thats the case then it
sounds like a design fault to have such a ridiculous dependancy - after
all I don't care how it was recorded, I just want to watch it!!
Fortunately Myth was developed by people who want to use it, so they did it right.

All donations to my knowledge gratefully received.
Are you using a filter, by any chance? Press M in the "Watch Recordings" page.

Mike