On Tue, October 4, 2005 12:31, David Watkins said:
> I see from the archive that people are transcoding mythtv files to
> watch on their Sony PSP, but is anyone watching them using the built
> in Wi-Fi?  Can this be done through mythweb?
>
> This might be what I need to get away with sneaking a PSP onto my
> Christmas list.

I got a PSP on launch day here in the UK and I've played a little with the
built in web browser including setting recordings with mythweb. I had
wondered about streaming content myself but I just haven't had time to
play around with it yet. Well that and Ridge Racer is much more fun than
hacking around with mythweb ;-)