Excellent.. I can now view both sets of channels, by toggling between
them with the 'y' key. although it wont switch between the sets if I
enter a channel number via the number pad (with numlock on), or via
the epg by entering the channel no whilst in there, or by up/down
arrow.

Thanks for the pointer.. next up to add 2 more input cards [one with
overlapping channel set, one without].. should prove entertaining..

Regards,
MythMonkey

On 10/4/05, Mark Kundinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well, the "c" key will swtich between inputs on one card.  The "y" key
> will switch cards entirely.
>
> Unfortunately, I have not personally dealt with a system where
> different tuners were used for different channel ranges, so I don't
> have more insight.

<snip...>