On 05/10/05, paulg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've been following Jarod's fine HowTo to get mythtv working with my
> Hauppauge WinTV-PRV 150 on FC4. I've watched and listened to captured tv
> with "cat" and "mplayer" combination so I believe the card and sound are
> working. Irc isn't yet but mythtv just goes to a black screen when I try
> to watch tv. Below are the error messages and the dmseg log. I guess
> it's likely I did something wrong in the mythtv setup. Any suggestions?

You didn't mention configuring channels. Have you done this?

You might think you'd be able to manually step through the PVR-150's
channels, but you can't.  You have to have channels set up in the
mythtv database before you can Watch TV.  I'm just guessing, so
apologies if you have done this already.