Lee Koloszyc wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

2) Don't mess with wireless!

Suprisingly enough I just bought a random Dlink 802.11G Wireless USB device at Compusa and it has worked flawlessly. Though for some reason using Samba to copy all my MP3's from my Windows machine took forever and a day, yet when downloading from the internet it flys. Guess I am lucky.

I agree with the remote backend, I am only using my old P3 machine and it is very very loud and it isnt easy to find a quiet replacement CPU Cooler for it anymore.

Lee

You think that's bad, my first 3DFX card (Cheap brand of Riteous 3D card) would overheat after about 30 seconds of gameplay (the original quake).

Couldn't actually get a heatsink on the GPU, so I had to put the whole PC outside on the window ledge :)

James