On 5/16/05, Jarod Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The MythTV 0.18.1 release is now official. Get it while its hot. List of fixes
> and feature additions on the main page at http://www.mythtv.org/.
>
> --
> Jarod Wilson
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Got a question? Read this first...
>     http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
> MythTV, Fedora Core & ATrpms documentation:
>     http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/

I've seen many updates to MythTV mentioned on the list since 0.18.1
was released.  I know at the time there was talk of Jarod
"volunteering" to roll out beta branch releases.  Since it has been a
while, has there been any thought to a 0.18.2 beta release?  I'm not
looking to apply pressure.  I'm just curious what everyone's thoughts
are.