I added an additional hard drive a few weeks ago using LVM.  Though, one thing I noticed was that to use my volume group, I have to remount my /dev/MythVideoVG/video VG back to /video everytime I rebooted.  Just a pet-peeve for a while and I figured I could just use the workaround until I fixed it for real later.  Last night I did my apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade to try to refresh my packages and now when I reboot and try to remount my volume group, I get an error message saying "mount: Operation not supported".  Does anyone have any clue what this means or what might be broken?  Thanks, in advance.

Azmat