Mark Linford wrote:
On 10/11/05, Tj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Mark Linford wrote:

So, for anyone with an nVidia card using XvMC, did you have to do
anything special to get it running? Any advice to point me in the
right direction would be appreciated. Thanks!

What XvMC libs are you using with MythTV?

Is it libXvMCNVIDIA or libXvMCW?

Most likely it wouldn't work if you compile MythTV with other XvMC
libraries like via etc (at least it didn't work for me).. If you build
your own binaries, make sure configure returns the correct XvMC libs,
either one above should be fine.

You know, I'm not sure. I'm using the mythtv-suite from atrpms, which
I thought used libXvMCW, but I'm having trouble finding any
confirmation of that

     Use ldd on the binary.  That should tell you what the linker wants
to use.  For example:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ctrown]$ ldd /bin/bash
        libtermcap.so.2 => /lib/libtermcap.so.2 (0x007fd000)
        libdl.so.2 => /lib/libdl.so.2 (0x004bc000)
        libc.so.6 => /lib/tls/libc.so.6 (0x00d2b000)
        /lib/ld-linux.so.2 => /lib/ld-linux.so.2 (0x0042e000)

Chris...
--
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little
temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" -- Benjamin