Robert Anderson wrote:

Correct. This is a xebian install. The distribution is a zip file of my entire e:\debian directory.

And it works splendidly! I got my Xbox up and running MythTV in about 2 hours laste night. Well, early this morning actually...

I've managed to start up and watch videos after mounting the nfs share, but I have no audio yet. I haven't played with it enough (my bed was calling), plus I am running latest SVN on my backends so I need to get the frontend updated so I can watch recordings. But it's a great start. Thanks for saving (well, recouping) the time that I wasted trying to get the softmod working... :)

Tom