Hi,

I'm wondering if there is a solution to my problem in Myth that I've missed:

My wife likes Lifetime original movies; say they show a new one on Tues nights 8.30-10.30. I obviously could go in every few weeks and set those titles to record, but a manual schedule would be fantastic in this case... just record everything, and delete the ones that she's not interested in!

However, once I use manual scheduling, I totally lose the guide data, synopsis, even the title! I just get "manual scheduling..." which doesn't help very much.

Is there a way to do manual scheduling, but still keep the guide data?

thx,
andrew