On 10/25/05, Michael T. Dean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dave wrote:

>I'm having trouble getting Myth 18.1 to run with OpenGL VSync enabled.
> My frontend log shows RTC timing method.  I've tried:
>1. Recompiling (a few times) with the option enabled,
>2. Looked in Myth setup for the enable flag (didn't see it)
>3. Couldn't find anything in the settings table reffering to OpenGL
>
>Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

There's no setting in 0.18.1.  If it's compiled in, Myth attempts to use
it.  Check your frontend log file for mention of OpenGL vsync.

Mike

Hmm, frontend log shows:
nVidiaVideoSync: VBlank ioctl did not work, unimplemented in this driver?
Could not open device /dev/dri/card0, No such file or directory
Video timing method: RTC

I've reinstalled the nvidia drivers (7667), and I can run glxgears sucessfully.
I'm on an AMD 64 3000+ w/2.6.12.3 running gentoo

What else can I do to troubleshoot the VBlank ioctrl error?
Thanks
Dave