Hello everyone, I am new here and to Linux base stuff, and would like to ask if the LV-667T is a good choice, I have one that I have not even opened yet and was thinking of selling it but before I do wanted some input on what I could do with it or use it for, I don’t know anything yet about Linux but sure I could learn, I really purchased it because I wanted a HTPC and decided to go with another faster Motherboard because of the things I read about the LV-667T not really being able to handle the HD streams or something like that, so I just went without HD for now, but was wondering if drivers or available now or if anyone here has this board and what they are using it for, I have other questions but do not want to get to long, so thanks for now

Kf4odq