Ben Edwards wrote:
Tried changing them in settings but made no difference :-(.

Also I guess once I have made them smaller I will then want to increase the number of characters for the prog descriptions. Is there a way of doing this?

Maybe I need to use a different theme?

Regards,
Ben
--
Ben Edwards - Bristol, UK, England
You can change this pretty easily in the theme. If you look under /usr/share/mythtv/themes/{Theme You Are Using}, and open the ui.xml file. Look for:

     <size>15</size>
     <size:small>12</size:small>
     <size:big>17</size:big>

And change the size. Depending on the them you are using you may have to change several different locations. You will also need to experiment a little to make sure things line up correctly. The nice thing is once you make a change to a specific screen, you can exit the screen and come back and the changes are in affect.

--
Scott Carr
OpenOffice.org