Sky in the UK are going to, on (I believe) Tues. 22 Nov. this year completely re-organise nearly all of their channels' numbers.

I've previously coped with their minor changes OK by fiddling with the channel and frequency via MythWeb, but this does mean that I've now several channels whose numbers don't match their chanid (which I know is largely unimportant) but with such a large change, I'd like to completely re-sync.

I'm aware that changing the chanids in mythconverg.channel will affect other stuff, not least of which is the listings. What other things would it affect? What tables and fields do I need to fiddle with to correctly realign chanids?

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# rm -f .signature
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# ls -l .signature