We had a power failure at the house today and the Myth box went down. Now when I try to boot the box it "FAILED" on checking the "filesystems". It appears to have mounted the root file system but after that I get the message:

"An error occoured during the file system check
Droping you to a shell; the system will reboot
when you leave the shell
Give root password for maintenance
(or type Control-D to continue)"

The filesystem is setup like so with a LVM:

Partition
Mount Point
Size
Format
/dev/hda1
/boot
50-100MB
ext3
/dev/hda2
swap
same as RAM (ex: 512MB)
swap
/dev/hda3
/
8-12GB
ext3
/dev/hda5
/video
Everything else
jfs

# pvdisplay /dev/hda5

Couldn't find device with uuid' eZ9..........
Couldn't find all physical volumes for volume group VolGroup01
format_text: _vg_read failed to read VG Volgroup01

--- Physical volume ---
PV Name               /dev/hda5
VG Name
PV Size               140.35