Carl Fongheiser wrote:

On 11/4/05, *Alex Thomas* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    It is telling me I need a certificate code and their faq says that
    it is
    assigned by the project. I thought when I registered on the regular
    zap2it that that was it.

Quoting from section 5.3 of the documentation:

If you wish to use Zap2It DataDirect, you'll need to establish a user account. Go to http://labs.zap2it.com <http://labs.zap2it.com/> and click on the "New User? Sign Up" link. Read the license terms, and if you agree with them click "Accept". The next screen is the subscription registration. In the "Certificate Code" field, enter *ZIYN-DQZO-SBUT*.

Carl Fongheiser

I am blind.

Thank you very much

Alex