At 5:34 AM -0600 11/7/05, Sergio P. Cesar wrote:
I have changed the
    Option "TVHSizeAdj"                 "30"
    Option "TVVSizeAdj"                 "35"
    Option      "TVOverScan" "1.65"
in the device session it has no effect, nothing changes, have restarted X.

Well, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with this problem. These adjustments seem to have completely stopped working in the ATI proprietary driver released mid-October.

There is a new version now on the web site which I haven't tried yet. The README doesn't mention this problem, but perhaps it has been fixed anyway. I'll try it tonight.

--
Dan Wilga                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Administrator                             http://www.mtholyoke.edu