I don't know if this is a MythTV or ivtv issue. I'm running a fairly recent svn version of MythTV (with broken Live TV that I don't use anyway), and when I fast forward (or rewind) in a recorded program the video moves along quickly, but the time counter moves at the normal pace (e.g. 1 second per second) and then when I exit Fast Forward it jumps back to the place I started at (or nearby). I *don't* have the option to correct for reaction time enabled.

Jumping forward or backward works fine; it's only FF and REW that don't.

I'm using the PVR-350's MPEG decoder, if it matters (xv still doesn't look quite right to me). Are they any settings I should check?

Daniel