Shopping for a new tv-out for my frontend and came across this at a very reasonable price: JATON Geforce4 MX440 Video-198PCI-64TV Video Card
I was thinking about it though and this probably will not do any hardware decoding for video?  It does however have a PCI interface with svideo and composite outputs.  From what I hear the overscan adjustments work well on the geforce 4.  Can anyone think of a reason not to get this and suggest a better alternative, kepping in mind that it must be PCI?

--
Thanks,
Devan Lippman <devan at lippman dot net>