EC wrote:
Hmmm, no joy.  It looks like nuvexport uses mythtranscode, which looks
like it takes the show to transcode from the MythTV database.  Since the
shows I wish to transcode aren't in the MythTV database, I cannot get
mythtranscode to access them.  The ffmpeg part of the nuvexport process
should work, though, once I can get the video to it in a form it can
take.
--
My version of mythtranscode allows a -i parameter that lets you specify an input file as opposed to querying the database. I am running a test against a non-MythTV file right now, and it is processing it. Are you running SVN or a point release?

Tom