-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:mythtv-users-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Jos Hoekstra
Sent: 13 November 2005 09:05
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] ivtv-kmdl and lirc-kmdl for 2.6.14-1.1637
missing

As usual we should give Axel a bit of time to get everything together,
he 's doing a great job building everything so we don't have to.
Paying back with a bit of patience is the least we can do ;)

Regards,

Jos

Thanks all for replies.
I honestly didn't know that I was using a kernel that was so new! I was just going through Jarod's guide.
Ok, what kernel is safe?

BTW, Axel sent this FYI:

--
ivtv is in the repo, but the generated links on the webpage broke since
Nov. 5th. Thanks for reproting! Either add /all/ in the link or use

Finally alsa-driver is broken on 2.6.14, too. I'll upload 1.0.10rc3
later today.

On the long run I'll try to focus with v4l/ivtv/mythtv bits on RHEL4,
and try to convince Jarod to rebase his guide (although 99% is the
same as FC4). FC4 is upgrading the kernel far too often, including
major upgrades and broken ones, too. And I'd like a more stable
platform for productive systems, including PVRs.
-- Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net ---
When I do:
yum list kernel*

There are no other kernel's available but the ones I have installed (2.6.14-1.1637_FC4 and the old 2.6.11-1.1369_FC4)
How can I go back a version with yum? (say 1532, seems appropriate?)

Brad Fuller schreef:

These two kernel modules do not appear to be available on ATRPMs.
A place for ivtv-kmdl for this kernel appears on the site, but no real
file exists when you click the link.
I didn't see lirc-kmdl at all.

Do you know where I could grab these?