So just because I'm running SVN of Myth I can still use the binary's (I think that's the terminology) of the plugins? I'm just trying to get my arms around the process I need to follow.

Thanks,

On 11/23/05, Greg Estabrooks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I recall reading a post not long ago about version issues with MythGame and
> SVN so I guess it probably was related to xmame and SVN incompatabilities? I

No, it's likely a problem where someone wanted to run the SVN version
of MythGame with a 0.18 release which you couldn't do.