This is what I did:

Silverstone LC16M-S
Athlon64 3200+
512MB RAM
2x 320G SATA150 HD
MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum
PVR150
HD3000

I'm putting together an HDTV myth system that may end up a lot like this. Other than capture cards (one HD5000, two PVR-250s) I haven't bought anything yet.

Why did you choose the LC16M? I'm considering the LC10M, which is a bit cheaper. Are you using all those control and function buttons on your LCM16M (FF, REW, Function, etc.)? Even if they work I suspect I'd always use the remote control.

Speaking of the remote...I assume that the IR receiver is limited to the IR codes that the Silverstone remote can send. (Contrast: a homebrew LIRC serial remote, which can handle almost anything.) Is that true? Are you using this for your remote control?

Thanks,
Len