Michael T. Dean wrote:

Christian Borchmann wrote:

i found and modified mythlink.pl to fit my system.
is there a way to seperate the date and time wit an underscore like
11_22_20_15_ARD...

I am not that good in perl to find out that myself...

mythlink.pl doesn't exist anymore.  A (way too long) history:
As of now, there is not a way to specify date/time formats in mythrename.pl. I have a couple of low-priority changes I plan to make to mythrename.pl, so I may add that capability once I find the time for the other changes.

After re-reading your request, I realize that what you want can be done with mythrename.pl. Use the "--help" option to get a list of format specifiers and the "--format" option to specify the format.

Basically, the section you specified above ( 11_22_20_15_ARD.. ) would be something like:

%m_%d_%H_%i_ (I'm not sure whether the ARD is a title or something else, so I left it off.)

Mike