I don't have the remote you have but most remotes are not glued at all but instead have several plastic clips all along the edge and you would need to press or pry inside the groove where the two halves meet at the right places. Careful though.

Here is a picture of one remote I found on google. You can see the clips (total 12). Note that some remotes are easy to tell where the clips are but most do not but you only need to get close enough.

http://www.leien.info/nq/pictures/remote1_inside.jpg

Make sure you remove the batteries and any hidden screws under them. Screws also like to hide under stickers.

travis wrote:
The only screw I see is if I remove the battery door. I
turned it and it felt like it was loosening, but it never came out.
That didn't seem to make the thing any easier to open, like it's glued
together or something. Did you have to 'crack' yours open?